art deco lettering workshop
Hey Boston, are you ready to add some Jazz-Age glamour to your lettering? During this 4-hour workshop you'll learn 3 distinct Art Deco lettering styles through several rounds of one-on-one feedback and by working with the limited-edition workbook I created for the class.
Saturday, June 9th, 2018
2:00pm to 6:00pm (exact time TDB)
(exact location TBD and will be emailed to you 2 to 3 weeks prior to the beginning of the workshop)
All levels are welcome and all materials will be provided, so just bring yourself! There will also be sips and snacks. To learn more even about this workshop, click here.
Class is limited to 24 participants.
This workshop is sold out! If you'd like to be added to the waiting list, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
You'll leave the workshop with:
- A limited-edition 30-page workbook I designed and wrote for the workshop, printed in two-color risograph, plus a 52-page matching sketchbook.
- A lettering piece that is both contemporary and historically-inspired and ready for its Instagram closeup.
- Several rounds of one-on-one feedback during the workshop.
- Access to my curated list of resources to continue learning about Art Deco typography and design.
- Continued feedback and reference material via a private Facebook group for the class.
- A frame-worthy, Riso-printed certificate of completion.